Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Cousins of the New Year!

Hello and Happy New Years to everyone! I've been watching the stat counter tick up over the past few days and I've had this secret hope that it would hit 100,000 before the new year and I'm so happy to see that it has. Thanks to everyone who has been visiting Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins. I hope that you've been enjoying yourselves and found some creative ideas here to inspire you. I'm afraid things are going to be pretty quiet around here over the next few months as I go back into hibernation. (Otherwise known as school!) On Monday I start my second semester of working towards getting my teaching certificate. Then mid-January I'll be taking over a grade 5 class full-time for two months for my teaching practicum. Since September our instructors have been warning us, "Say good-bye to your family and friends cause you're going to be busy." I can't wait...

Until then, I'm happy to introduce you to the first cousins of the new year. Clara has made this wonderful pair that she named Chillthulhu and Coalthulhu. Very cute! I urge everyone to click on the link above where Clara has photographed and recapped their first adventure in the great outdoors. I just wish the weather here was a bright and sunny as it is there. These cthulhus were made using my Tiny Cthulhu pattern which you can find in the column on the left in the My Free Patterns category.

Thanks again to everyone who has been visiting Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins. I wish you all the best in 2009!

2 comments:

Loca4crafts said...

Completing a teaching practicum can be overwhelming, but it is definitely worth it in the end. Good luck and have fun :)

Becky said...

that is just too cute. I really enjoy your page, and hope to soon be able to use your free patterns.