Thursday, June 5, 2008

Big Damn Heroes Go Amigurumi!

Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?"
Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir."
Mal: "Ain't we just!"



I know that a lot of the people that frequent Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins are also familiar with Geek Central Station, but just in case you've missed it I wanted to let everyone know that the awesome folks over there have turned their talents to the cast of Firefly this week. Visit their site, or the Firefly set they've posted on flickr to the see the amazing work and detail they've put into Zoe, River, Wash and the rest of the crew.

This also gives me another opportunity to remind everyone about the charity screenings of Serenity that are taking place around the world this month in honour of Firefly creator Joss Whedon's birthday and to raise money for his favourite charity Equality Now. Click here to learn more.


Jayne: "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

1 comment:

Geek Central Station said...

Ha ha yay! I'm glad you like my little dudes.

I'm actually donating a Jayne to the Arizona Browncoat's raffle for their screening, so even if I don't get to go I get to help! Thanks for the shoutout.